Daylesford Motorfest returns February 19, 2023 with the theme of ‘Surf on the Turf’.
We will be celebrating motoring and its association with Australia Beach culture in one of Victoria’s premier tourist regions.
The theme will not impact the ability for all makes and models of collectable vehicle to come along as they have previous years.
5000 plus attendees come together to enjoy live music, dancing, food and special exhibits surrounded by 2000 historic vehicles in the picturesque Victoria Park.
Daylesford Motorfest raises funds for various local charities, clubs and community groups, last year we donated to over 20 of the following organisations:
- Various local CFA Stations
- Primary Schools in the Hepburn Shire
- The Good Grub Club and the 5000 Club which are local organisations providing food/meals to those in need.
- Various sporting clubs
- Local Wildlife shelters
- Pallative Care organisation Shannons Bridge
- Community Op Shop
- Mt Franklin Masonic Lodge and the RSL
Due to the size of the event public parking is limited at the venue but we offer a free shuttle bus service to and from our car parking location plus a shuttle bus into the Daylesford Main Street.